Part One #trip5D

A short blog for short vacay for my last sem Yeayy. Basically kitorang dah plan this trip awal like a month before this upcoming final. And I am so excited for this trip ((act all trip that I went I will be excited)) but this one I am really anticipating since this trip with my classmates which from sem 1 untill sem 5. My friends and I was so excited that we prepared for the  day we need to go sooo late. Well, girls being girls. We arrived at the apartment around 5pm and some of them decided to unpack their things first and get ready for swimming. But since I think its too early to get ready, my friends and I decided to take a walk around the apartmen and the beach. Sadly, there is no banana boat! The one that we all nak naik sangat and bila takde benda tu kitorang macam sedih gila ((tak sedih gila tapi macam hampa sikit))


So, sebab before this pernah stay dekat that apartment and macam still ingat the path around the place, I decided to bring them to the other hotel that my family and I always go. Confident je bawak dorang pergi that place sebab pernah stay and main banana boat dekat situ with my family, and say whaaaaat now lansung takde banana boat dekat situ and other water activities. But still memories remain forever kan, bila tengok balik that hotel teringat family holiday before this. 😭

And that night we prepared for our first bbq together cehh guys lagi banyak buat kerja act (basically semua kot kitorang just makan je) Sorry guys, we are having so muh fun playing during that night. Thanks nyu for the food, 100% satisfied and sedap gila. From galah panjang to ice water to musang and ayam semua kitorang buat rules sendiri sebab masing masing tak master the game and dah lupa. Jangan cakaplah, ada yang jatuh ada yang terbaring semua gaya ada tapi masih mampu bertahan untuk main. The smile, scream, laughter tht I’ll be missing for the next two weeks. Tak fikir pasal account yang tak imbang, quiz bop yang tak habis lagi and upcoming final. Sighhh 😫

Woke up for the next day at 630am ((2 hours of sleep only but still managed to wake up sebab tak sabar nak hiking acah kan)). Lagi, sebab line umobile dekat sana yang laju mengalahkan line dekatt ayam terus download semua drama and video yang nak kena catch up. One of my friends, mimi a.k.a akak gedik cakap nak baring sekejap je sebab nak subuh dah that time but tak sampai 5 minit letak kepala dah tidur. And officially I being the last one yang tidur at 430 and dah terfikir nanti ada hantu tarik rambutlah, ternampak something ke apa kan ((semua garagara teringat cerita hantu dekat hotel sebelum ni)).  Alhamdulillah sis masih selamat untuk bangun esok pagi sampai selimut teah jadi hak milik sendiri. Sorry teah 👏🏻😋

No comments: